Sunday, March 6, 2011

N-dimensional Sudoko, Soma, and Rubik's Cubes


N-dimensional Sudoko, Soma, and Rubik's Cubes

Here it dawns on me that these fractal like patterns can be extended from my usual representation of embedding 3^nth objects in a quasic grid (which can be a triangle or other shapes that just square). I am not sure where I am getting this energy from so check the last few posts. This is a natural extension of our ideas of triality which are difficult to see- I suspect in the higher dimensions that we can have the "faces" of things exchanged in more ways than we imagine and program them.
Some may even seem to jump thru the natural dimensions. That evidently would be the meaning of a 1 dimensional set of three squares where oddly they could all be jokers.

I post this for the beauty of it and am not sure how original the idea is. But it may help those in the mathematical recreations who do intense work with such puzzles as the logic of the Sudoku (what are the minimum number of hints and how do we measure the black body complexity of such puzzles?) And of course the n-dimensional Rubik's cubes. I also think about extending the Soma Cube to the hyper-tetronminos. For we have here the division of say a 27 cube into three wildcard or jokers of various classes determined by the recondite (factor of 4) quasic binary regions.

I first envisioned such a device like a mouse to rotate various cubes of so many faces binary to read off the programming various ways but not to this level of extended dimensions.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment