Monday, December 14, 2009

A Walk through Randal Park


Because it snowed it was hard to cross through Adin Randal Park with the S shaped pathways. But I did know the distance to the other side of the square was the same through it or on the snow shelved sidewalks around it. I have not had much to say or think about other than building up my callouses on the guitar for the last few days except this one small thing. So I place it here with a fancy picture and fully understand the fallacy that as we measure the distance down in scale by transfinite numbers we cannot really compare the sides to the diagonal of such figures as a proof. Or can we? I am not sure this is deep mathematics but I do feel sure there are deep consequences to question our methods if we can do them intelligibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment