Monday, January 10, 2011

On The Quasic Grid and the Lebesque Curve



On The Quasic Grid and the Lebesque Curve


Information, googling today I found this fractal which may say something about how I have applied information to space structures. Its use in computers certainly does seem to support my methods as a form of dealing with information.

And of course we already know that a very efficient way of storing information is with a Fibonacci tree arrangement of the information.

* * *

Back in the afternoon- links from Pitkanen on links and knots looks rather interesting to me- maybe I will go that direction for awhile. Maybe as I said on the other blogspot I will concentrate on music. Something to do until the next level of abstraction of what I sense is still there in these essentially completed outlines I need to explore. I wonder if anyone classified such links and knots by drawing them in a quasic (hyperplane). The grid between the cells of such spaces are as important as the filled space of the number of cells themselves. I am not sure any such theory has great future significance- it has always been an investment that the societies and universities wage for later gains if they are wise.

Really, sometimes I feel what I read is still back in the early days of general systems theory. No science is worth its salt today until we get past the prison of the second law of thermodynamics and truly understand order in this world. I think these Links utilize the null- but not a dynamic one that makes for global connections. I think all I have contributed is a wider vision and tool to deal with more dimensions than we think are there when we reduce to crystalline vision what has proven over and over again to be better understood in the living flesh. We have gotten past the nature nurture debate long ago.

I as a child discovered the evening star, back when indian head pennies and liberty dimes were still in circulation- and no one seems to care much for my excitement- and beyond that I was inspired to solve the problem that took my little brother. Maybe it is not that we shall look back and mourn our forgotten efforts in a more enduring and secure world and idea of self and roles and so on- but mourn the fragile and real and highly improbable effort of those who undertook such sacrifices for the enquiring and the remote possibility of understanding. But whatever our path here enhanced by its present mortal fleeting experience- we as creatures aware enhances it value as well the grieving. You will all have great awakening and praise with the treasure you can take with you if in the disbelief it counts to something as if there is an after world. But even a few years different in historical time can make all the difference- but that is a disadvantage and advantage on both ends of our age grading and time binding of the ultimate mystery of birth and death. While I can envision a time where the game grows old and we become very distant from it into some unfamiliar land until the question is meaningless anymore that any of this caring to preserve and extend life matters- it still matters that we know it is us and not the civilization that has become pointless. Yet despite all this I want so many to know, I was there to see your equations as I saw mine that cold morning at Yarmouth by the North Sea, the shells and stones full of some holes in some frequency of genus. We humans with equations in the sand.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment