Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dynamic Fibonacci Causation (Point-loop) Vacuum




Dynamic Fibonacci Causation (Point-loop) Vacuum L. Edgar Otto March 8, 2012

My living situation had a set back so in concentration on the math and drawing I lost a most fabulous rant, even for a rant, as a text document and several drawings partly because of the speed of drawing them. Now that I understand the webpage idea in the text and drawings better, the close relation between files and operating systems, I find it all a little boring and hard to keep up with minor changes in the html standards and what the various editors offer. I feel I am growing obsolete and marginalized in ways that one does not easily see. The ideas of the rant were there but it was long and the effort to replace it again would loose its value and sense of style. So, my self worth - I would have posted it with this new Flag for Wisconsin and my local community where he topic was civil discourse as a commentary on how the extreme political people and parties try to set the agenda and debate the laws and deal with taxes and money. Posting it I would have said: I cannot do this under these circumstances so the blog should sleep awhile- no one will give me a break in any of these areas where I can do work that is free from emotional clouding- but he angers are not on behalf of myself.

Apparently, once you fall out of the system you do not exist- I mean neither those in the public sector or even the private sector in relation to being landlords will rent to me even with a fistful of money. So, I am stuck again somewhere between crashing with friends and the street.

Well, so much for my projects and being in charge of them- but here I am this morning with ideas that came through while going through the motions as if in the dark and far from the interpretation of what may be in my dreams of late. If my presence in the web and community is so open why do they need good faith ha ha evidence of a non-refundable fee so to check my credit and criminal history of which I have none- I mean rejected but like the veterans administration they think they have the right to evaluate you and not even explain the results. No lawyers ever wanted to take up any of my cases and that is only the privilege of the wealthy and so on, so many things in the rant.

Pitkanen mentions that aspect of the relation between consciousness and symbolism, I can work with the symbols and still not be aware of their direction. I hope in the finally second version of this illustration of a linear and oscillating phi and Fibonacci file arrangement that you look carefully at the patterns including the ones of which you may think I made a minor error. It is instructive. But for our selves to be part of its description in symbols and semiotics is the shell of a deeper description. But I may rest this again awhile for I do not know what to do now- maybe organize things a bit politically or watch the greedy true believers fight it out when things finally collide- on top of this what is the point? I mean school for what- jobs? I am angered at how much money was taken from the young student who was going to sublet her apartment so she could work in Utah.

I see no point in voting either- nor the need for an ID they will not send and I have to prove my identity to them again of which I paid for and the landlord wanted ID also.

My second son called me - last day to get minutes on my trac phone so I could call the lady about the apt- she had to pay the $150 sublet fund and rejecting me she had to move all her stuff out yesterday and was delayed a day of work- he says my second grandchild is on the way, found out yesterday.

Cheers, Pro Republica, and let us keep our discourse a truth of character as well as civil. BTW the general level of blogger posts all around has gone up lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment