Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lampion Spring MMXII


Lampion Spring MMXII
L. Edgar Otto 21 March, 2012

In the center of abstract scale we find the Phoenix physics realm of what is general foundational energy in the universe.

This sort of energy or mass can be considered as quasifinite and ambiguously real within intelligible symmetric measure that can be distinct from other forms of mass that declares or discerns the arrow of energy which is also the grounding of quasic connections of matter as quasi-real.

The mathematics of remote models of the very large or very small scales, the depth and height of the universe no matter how deep or high the open or closed or repeating looping goes, with reference to the default of the subjective as a living flow or current, the temporal omnium that seems like time, is that which at our center of space and time in the living is abstractly independent in the span of space and time and is as empty a grounding for the reality of the subjective experience as what in real history can be recalled over progress in time- that in the subjective Phoenix realm of living things.

To make an illustrative metaphor the ground as a memory as if a region is quite remote from the present of living in it. This can be experienced if we go back to the places where we were very young and more sensitive to the world we take fore granted all around us and to the people there- that is if there has been a change or progress enacted by people. A natural return to the blank state may be more radical a change yet it is ultimately devoid of meaning. This is in the metaphor as if there is a subtle quality of spirit or soul within the Phoenix range, but one that defaults to the ongoing reality of the Omnium, our unique earthy souls.

It is clear that those who would explain such effects in relation to maximums of peak vitality in terms of what is some organ or its subjective content have merely divided the theory into what is not the spirit as an explanation, but have merely assumed remote things about the distant empty state. Inside this the scale where for an individual his own physical and mental extent has its range of boundaries and possibilities the unique and individual and species specific effect of its own internal middle scale should be considered where the state of illness or health is to be considered. A human in this sense is not necessarily a commodity on which to impose too incomplete or too rigid a theory.

In this realm also, in the particle world, we find the subtle higher symmetries wherein in entanglement, hyperentanglement, quantanglement and so on for these varieties of which we can symbolize as distinctions that the formalism of partial or multiply integrated unity is different in expression for the three space formalism or pure four space. But the Phoneix energy in an evolving quasi finite world, one that moreover encounters certain limitations of possible sequences at certain numbers on which the patterns of geometric structures teleoscope in a quasi-finite manner, the Phoenix subjective adds to the unique omnic directionality as well as concrete physical time to which the expression in the pattern of an individual as potential yet uncertainty in a more general expression of discrete numbers.

Clearly, these are distinctions not just from a material viewpoint but also from the idea of intelligible structures that is after all part of the unified description of quantum physics as to be interpreted by some as consciousness or as physical as so described for all practical purposes. It is also the nature of zeros or points of infinity that can be distinguished so as to distinguish the arrow of that which is steady state but a current of changing between these higher considerations of higher symmetries. Geometry by itself as not a living concept can be a blank desert also as well any pretensions in itself quasininite as it the driving dynamic systems to which our spirits are mere commodities as such is the social uncertainty of peoples.

Theories that limits things to these reduced poles of dialectics while not necessarily wrong in either remote direction of the view will fail to catch the essence of the middle and living state of things save by subjective communication of the view as significant implications and consequences. Surely a formalism of equations can be found between the razor thin tightrope or at a mirror plane of singularity for some physics unification- and yet clearly this is not easily done, also clearly we can reject some ideas that will intrinsically miss some point even if both are true in a debate, taking sides then some theoreticians say that modification of theory such as the limitation to special relativity- or as double (see Lubos) or of some form of modifying Newtonian mechanics, as wrong or to be ignored insofar as what is missed and assumed as anomaly. Breakthroughs have to have concrete and enduring extraordinary anomalies. This is as true as the varieties of what is thought the origins or foundations of that distinction we call mass for negative sign change (if we can consider the math one with the truth of physics) or that in the subjective phoenix way we find an distinct analog of the same thing.

It is this and not some voodoo based on blind reductionist physics that shows in living things the limits of those phenomena such as the extrasensory in the subjective itself as it too is a quasifinite universe of discourse. Yet it is especially the case in the Phoenix world of energy that it cannot be shown with certainty there are even subjective necessary realities but would act only at a distance and from one view while central be very rare from another view. The universe would at least be quasirelative or quasideterministic.

* * * * *

Note: I was a little under the weather, so I wrote this mainly for myself sitting on the keyboard and letting the ideas flow. It was in response to two streams of thought and to the comment made to me and my reply today a couple of posts ago. I am sore from laying on a crumples surface. But I have done a tremendous amount of graphics today working off line to the point where I only offer this less formal post. I would like to thank Gibbs for the info on the Abel prize as that pointed out to me the very issue or concern in how these quasifinite and discrete things have these dimensionless effects which solves the more extended problem I have called teleoscoping. Just as with patterns hidden in natural numbers this strikes me as an important contribution to more general theories as I ponder the structure of symmetry from Pitkanen's wormholes and RioFrio's blackholes, and Lubos opinions- I only wish I could make real sense of what to do about the elections. The propaganda even in entertainment (today I saw the movie about J. Edgar Hoover) looses something in the reality of what view to take in our social or physical history and while the young are deluded so many ways I cannot believe the all the people can remain so all the time.

I am not sure what I will do with the particular graphic as it was something I did on the side of the current project- but I post it because it is beautiful with two forms of the golden structures one in inverse colors and slightly smaller such that the spiral of squares making rectangles and rectangles making squares are both represented as I was using the resistor color code to express some page order for other illustrations.

* * * * *

2 comments:

  1. Dear ThePeSla,
    Thanks and excuse me for delaying. I tried to understand what are your thoughts about manifold in some lasting posts, but I could not understand it by my childish mind. The basic concepts that you use usually in your postings are unknown for me (For example quasi physics). But i know that I can learn from you a lot of things and I should not hurry!
    Most of my times are dedicated to my MSC theses on the geometrization of forces in TGD viewpoint (now on Riemannian geometry and Kahler geometry as prerequisite) and my academic courses are on the other hand. Certainly Working on TGD takes a lot of time, but I am interested to start learning your thoughts in extra times. It seems you have some big ideas.
    What are your bases of the thoughts? I see at your postings a lot of things. I don’t know which of them are bases and I can start from them and others are consequences. In other words, how can I start to learn the basic concepts that are behind your thoughts?

    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome hamed,

    there is a lot of the child in the genius, some have said...

    quasic is a general term for a vision of space I made in the early 60's and used the Greek root because other prefixes were already used. The idea was that there were certain places in space that follows the coordinates based on a playable four D chess game that the board is a sort of finite view for that part of physics. After I could find nothing like it I imagined for awhile it was just a fantasy- and then came the quarks and quasars which occurred to me in similar forms in contemplation, meditation, and prayer and the struggle to understand high school debates on geometry and physics for I did have a different way of seeing things.

    I could tell you more if some personal background (and I have not claimed I have any credentials, I am just yaan ginn, a general soul that strives to like everyone- yet each one intensely). If you share such personal data it may make our communications clearer especially if our core languages are different.

    Almost everything is now posted somewhere on line. As a poet I have avoided but had to make many new symbols and words.

    I think I would advise you, well it is obvious that we should all think for ourselves and contemplate what we and the world is as if to know it better- much better than say artificial theories, that let no discussion or alternative ideas especially from this medium of the internet interfere with your studies and program in the schools. Sorry I am not familiar with Kahler geometry but in the end all these ideas are rather simple- and looking back I wonder why they were hard to reach.

    I may continue something on line about this sort of physics and try at least to put it into basic English and more standard formulas. Maybe a domain project. I start from philosophy, science as the second philosophy of Descartes. You certainly have the drive and the curiosity for theory and science and I wish you well- I do expect this generation to find many things of which the world and I may learn. That I appear to know anything is well, a surprise and a paradox as I thought it much more difficult with a steep learning curve. At this point my starting point is the assembly code or information theory which can stand everywhere in the alternative ideas. Perhaps we could discuss TGD here if it will truly help your MSC. Pitkanen and I from my view have some rather foundational things in common, but it would help if one reads in a poetic mood.

    The consequences will be a new view of the world and ourselves of which apparently I survived the soul searching.

    The first eureka moment or concept, that is beyond such things in early childhood, was the inversion of the idea of the inverse square law as if an xray looking deep into the space of the higher chess games. But we do need to keep in mind the continuum idea as that is an essential part of the picture too.

    I took from simple childhood experiments, the beating of a heart of pond snails under a telescope, the naming of the stars and watching the sunspots and silhouettes of jet planes cross the disk of the sun, I caught sea horses in the tidal basin, I made toy rockets, I saw the birth of satellites and transistors and the first hydrogen bomb on the television, and all that endures is in the end from experiments is that mysterious connection between people if we can live up to our ideals.

    The Pe Sla, Old Baldy in the Badlands of the Lakota Sioux, an empty place of the landscape as a sky map of a vanished nova, I the ghost of vanished quantities...

    ReplyDelete