Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Great Grand Joker's Dreams




The Great Grand Joker's Dreams
L. Edgar Otto
10-Mar-12

In the great silence the continuum remained undisturbed
and the sacrifices made for the fisher folk that they continue the cycles of life, sweet and far from equilibrium. The multiple dreams of the SphereFather that set the plan of the village and their clocks were never know by the people save some vague and haunting thoughts that put a lone and moving star in the night sky, but it was without a name.

The SphereFather broke into a few then a myriad of mirrors. Some blurring and some crystal ice like angels immortal down to the last of a bottomless pit of nothingness without limits, the precipitation into the being for their world as if not unique their snowflake souls.

Olney was the fifth of the dreams, the SphereDream, integrating through time the depth and span of creation, walking the endless beach near the central city of Far Rock'a'bye yet returning there a thousand times and taking supper with the villagers at Mullet Port at the mouth of the wormhole just outside the seething hive of the city.

"I don't know, SphereVirgin, there was once a place before my hair went clear and I became in this world the ghost of vanished quantities gone nova. The endless walk has to end sometime as if to return to the bright star that appeared from the beginning. But I will miss your thin veil vanquished and our mixing of scud and phosphor light although I have to read your mind and you act as if you had a life of your own."

"You must think highly of yourself, Oln. You always say that there will be an ending to the work and the walk but again the better part of dreams break through. I will be surprised if I come to believe you for unlike those who seek oblivion you seek the immortal light that cannot be beneath the measure of the smallest grains of sand or beyond it all the tragic vanishing of love and life into the silence of the sea. Let us keep some things secret in our cycle of the dance, I mean it is the colors and the thinness and the promise that is depth enough to weave a blanket for your dreams tangled in and renewed awhile as I remove my underpants."

"It is never you, my Mare-maiden, that mellows me and draws my heart and soul back to this fading world. It is the new ones we spawn and yet they cannot be but less than us, not us, and in sorrow and joy they go far beyond us in their right of being and as us immersed in the design while young and living."

"Oh yes, my Neptune, we are drawn to the knots of the dance despite ourselves knowing the peace or loss after the exhaustion spanning the single sea, return to the sacrifice in Pisces, chaos where all things may begin again- but I am lost in the cycles of the moon, sometimes full, sometimes angry, the scandal welcomed when its missed of the eclipse, and often angry for no reason wherein to tame me you go forth to war or to hunt, my hidden light to guide your way as there is all there is, and make you track the source under the threat that the scampers leave no tracks and dripping wounds in relief on my winter snow for how else can I tempt you short of my perfume odorless and blowing far in the indifferent wind?"

"I did not chance meet you at your doorstep and as you, Milady I fretted if sleeping outside under the stars alone was not the better course, a refuge and a prison if only the moshies would not bite and the panthers seek my blood. In the nuthouse I could write given enduring solitude. I came to you with the beginning of the universe and of free will and crossed that thin silk curtain aware that all beginnings forewarned the disciples by the Seeker advice that one does not do errands like draw water or pick fruit and light fires for the damsel in the house or his path goes astray and she traps him in her web of passion. Like in the over and the underworlds life and wisdom begins with the once and only unique first kiss. If you settled for me by chance, you settled only for that within yourself like romance that is blown by autumn leaves in wind. If you had to kill our love, you did not have to rend."

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment