Friday, August 3, 2012
Quason Stem Sub-cell Model
Quason Stem Sub-cell Model
(a simple mathematical recreation)
L. Edgar Otto 03 August, 2012
1. The sixteen points of a hypercube are mapped (a flat projection) into a quasic plane as if a magic square.
2. For simplicity the numbers 0 to F are shifted by one in the quasic order for the sixteen projections of all shifts for a quason grouping of 256 sub-hypercubes.
3. At each point we find all the numbers from 0 to 16, thus there are 256 x 16 for a field of 64x64 hyperlevel quason cells.
4. In general, at the foundations, we should distinguish and not confuse as if the quantum world is a questionable mystical aura around physicality, between the discontinuum and the metacontinuum as aspects of the continuum.
5. A suffix -cm for physical continua and om for philosophic continua may be unified into a general concept formerly I called -gene, but this may not include in unity the mental as a possible emphasis (that is -ps for psi or psychology so for the mind-body as a unified organism I add the general term
-sym or -sm in the spirit of these symmetry contemplations.
6. The logical and typological aspect of the physical process depends on the unique nature of the classes of integers that ground things in primes, including the order and structural effects- up to four or eight dimensions.
7. In each hypercube magic square are included 6 prime integers of which 2 is the even one (presumably we have a six dimensional representation here) but in each shift in a loop within the quason along some open or closed direction of equal motion across all directions of the dimensional axes, we find six that are the compliment mirrors.
8. Of these 12 primes and mirror primes the stem composites are paired and 2 is paired with another prime (D)while F is paired with 0. This abstractly reduces the total count to include the mirrors to 14 of sixteen abstract stem sub-cells. This accounts for reduction by pairing and bifurcation cusps at a neutral nonnecessary flatness level.
9. The numerical (typological count or formatting) is thus a logical shape driver of the topology and this can occur as if from the corners of a hypercube for the 5-cell analog shape to the tetrahedron or in 5D another prime (2 significantly) as a director for the vibrational states of the 5 or 6 point singularity complex. The virial even prime is a causative or logical cementing factor of causality.
10. The almost polyhedra (semi-regular) will not coherently stand if rigid enough by this structural flat and curved geometrical driver. I style this "tangential plane slice drive."
11. Despite the complexity of mathematical physics as existing much of it depends on simple counting and labeling evidently to describe why for example we imagine such a link of physicality by the quaternion then octonion binary factors.
We can simply count the possibilities of these quasi-primes in some stem subcell of the higher quasic space including the deriving of the factorials.
12. Clearly we have at least a four way dialectic here in unbiased nature (initially) of absolute number or position primes and relative number and position primes. The more relaxed and realistic term here is heirloom (as the Burley tobacco plant in the illustration above) rather than confused or one sided treatment of the concepts of physical inheritance.
13. The use of the term Stem as in biological stem cells is of course a fortunate description and shows the depth of the idea in a quasic n-symmetic n-dimensional bilateral organic quasons system. It turns out to be a wider description of our semantic and typological living systems including some idea of the structures of our brain-minds (of such dynamics no one really has given us a good manual) of which I may have chosen it subliminally then made the deeper connection in awareness.
14. In this quasifinite model I keep the directions and the order parallel but these can be seen from a more general view of ongoing combinations or of even a more abstract but higher form of space than the simple shadow of 4 or 8 dimensions that is flanged or reduced to a centered or not centered orthogon (80+1 for the hypercuble). But is the reality of physics ultimately this simple as the notation of this model gives us a tool to so understand such physics even if it is more than this simple case?
15. What makes the primes prime may need further foundations or questions as to which and why if that is not obviously answered - what happens when we extend things beyond the four dimensional foundations matter as if to exceed quaint ideas of four or ten dimensions and as simple a reduction to standard group theory?
* * * * *