Monday, June 20, 2011

The Bald Truth or Braid Theory



The Bald Truth or Braid Theory L. Edgar Otto June 20, 2011

Nature has her braids in braids in braids and this is part of the dynamics of nature's codes as well as the smooth bare bald truth of spheres with which some try to tie them together with their handles and doughnut holes and spin them around as if the fibers of fibers of rope. Or flowing in the breeze or falling toward the earth, make them smooth to encompass some whole reaching out to others and ourselves a higher freer dream. Our ends are frayed at times, and the arrows seem to change its colors throughout time. The double helix of the genome as much jumps as makes its bare orbits of twists. There is no more a default physics than a default human.

I still ask in wonder what I did as a child, of the rope I was told holds up the moon, where do we tie to some other end?

Brown Penny William Butler Yeats

I WHISPERED, 'I am too young,'
And then, 'I am old enough';
Wherefore I threw a penny
To find out if I might love.
'Go and love, go and love, young man,
If the lady be young and fair.'
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,
I am looped in the loops of her hair.
O love is the crooked thing,
There is nobody wise enough
To find out all that is in it,
For he would be thinking of love
Till the stars had run away
And the shadows eaten the moon.
Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,
One cannot begin it too soon.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment