Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Of Entropy as Phoenix and the Fifth Element DNA

Of Entropy as Phoenix and the Fifth Element DNA

L. Edgar Otto   02 May 2012  (gee it is still the second, a rather long and creative day)

I was thinking of posting again my old chain code compass of DNA but notices someone had searched for that old post yesterday so found it easily.  I also took a photo of the house that burned down which I used earlier for a metaphor of entropy as it is near finished again as an historical landmark for the city- only this time around I hope it is vastly improved from it being a fire hazard.   On this photo about the architecture in the age when the wealth of our forests was greater than our mined gold I added some general thoughts on the theme surrounding my day.  I noted also that an old rant came back to haunt me but nothing should really be changed in the timeline of our progress or awakening.



* * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment