Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Limiting Vanishing Symmetry over a Few Low Dimensions





Limiting Vanishing Symmetry over a Few Low Dimensions

L. Edgar Otto April 17, 2013

Not much to say this first nice day before tomorrows snow! Shopping, trying to restart the smart phone and not sure I want to be caught so much between these virtual worlds of ongoing technology. But I do not fee it reflects generational differences- I mean if anything I see a lack of foresight in the upcoming generation who in their own level are caught between these brand wars. I went shopping today to get household things and some foods- I read the advanced baking project book to see what tools I will need- it is the same thing, how such a chart of things might help organize or ever more complicated world. I had a strange thought- the origin of life in the Nova series with great scenery from Australia and Lubos of yesterday on panspermia, hmmm Pangaea .. well if the longevity and coherence of our brains does depend on superior sperm compared to the apes- as well as our higher intelligence- newscientist some years back- and it is said the general lower sperm count was due to the heat build up from paper diapers- or who knows all the estrogen mimics in our water- well, you might make some conclusion yourself on that. Anyway, mirror universes have grounding in more than one gender stance in the higher symmetries. Hey, instead of typing by touch on a small screen I think I would do better with some form of Morse code (one of Americas claim to fame for mythic genius) but in the rhythm of it there seems trade offs between our sense of script and of discrete print- but it goes two ways...

* * * * *

Oh, talked music projects with Marcus he needed some items from the Dollar store but when I saw the redhead I had seen in the book sale I went in too...at the checkout I asked her what she was studying in that section of the sale... I was a little shy to ask her then, I said, and I kept going back recalling a book that would be a good gift for friends (that is where I got the cook books,  Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and some for the vegetarians...)  she was into geography and very friendly.   Hey, I bought too much to carry on the bus so I called Marcus who lived near by,  after the phone locked up in the coffee shop wifi I was ready to give in and get cable for internet.  That and they said I will slow down-  not sure how I used that much bandwidth...

And I cleaned everything... I think with all the flooding the cloudy water may make us all a little sick- but who knows, it really does no good to guess about such things.

* * * * *

The net is holding tonight.... so I saw a reply on Gibbs site and replied to Orwin :  I post this not to look negatively on the truth of his views as he suggests is the reality but to show some historical points of possible future departures   save of course the fundamental contour integral and that over history is not a clearly defined concept that is not necessarily the case when we understand the next physics.

I guess the thread is open… those are three excellent papers from that stance. We have to go a little further, past Godel, if logic is to be explained as to why it can make sense… excluded middles, abduction like in beam me up Scotty that verifies it, or should we accept mathematical deduction as a valid principle- or quantum logic or any logic never comes down to earth again despite it unlikely it does in an uncertain universe… levels maybe like that of the article in newscientist on the layering of crumpled paper not explained (or any fixed point theorems I imagine for shadow points may not be fixed in that simple way. In the zeta half thing of Riemann it is obvious as a matter of paper folding- that is brane folding a the zero quite legitimate sixth case of the Platonic solids… anyway, If you are talking to me I never did like the type theory and wonder why Godel used Principia as well as the assumption of still not understood primes for his proofs and so on… do we keep the metalanguage a separate subjective thing? There are other papers in this collection which if we take number theory at its world speaks otherwise. Why is quantum theory involving integers in the first place for values? Feymann, well I think we have gone beyond that as a two way deal for right angle descriptions… so we want what we vaguely call a quantum loop gravity as a sort of feed back? OK but cephalasation as a principle is out of vogue as science- why should the first creatures organize their nervous systems into brains in the first place? Quantum theory is only a small part of what seems to be becoming clear of new areas of physics way beyond our simple idea of groups and natural dimensions. I’ll tell you what is lame- Wittgenstein is lame, at first anyway until he came to realize we need representations within representations

****   Since I logged back on for the link:
science daily has relevant articles on the junk genes (thought random and certainly the case for evolving rapidly can be made statistically)  that and they begin to see the link between organic and inorganic similarities in the computer as well as the nano organization codes as if DNA...
* * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment