Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lampion I : Is it Me or the Universe that Confuses Right from Left


Lampion I : Is it Me or the Universe that Confuses Right from Left

L. Edgar Otto 28 February, 2012

On awakening before our minds leave chaotic sleep
and the molecules reach out into your conscious mind

In the hollow worm holes of light in bits, tossed macaroni
What hath God wrought? across the pond asks Marconi

That what made sense and solved things in our dreams give
hints from their solid steady state of hidden resolutions

Unless we are caught there or fear to travel out of mind
into a view lost between the snow-blind ground and sky

Asking of ourselves if we are the author of a song we dream
coming full born sleepy still before we forget to write it down

Absurdly I hide under the canopy by the park in the city that the police and winos will not find me, that I can get full sleep

My eyes open to a strange world, what is sky through the trees I take as leaves, and they palmate bits of sky

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment